Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This summer's productions

Yes, the Ryan girls are at it again.... back to drama (the real kind, you know, on stage... not just Becca trying to pick out an outfit). June will be Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat month and August will be the Suncrest's '3 Nephi pageant' month. We love the stage! If you haven't received info and want some, let me know! I'll send dates over e-mail.

Our girls are super excited to be a part of Naphtali's and Naphtali's wife's family. You may recognize them as Captain Von Trapp and the pregnant nun (!) from last year! Thanks for letting my girls join your family!


3 comments:

Shelley said...

How fun that they get to be in Jill and Mike's "family"!

Shauna said...

Joseph is one of my girls favorite shows. We would love to come and see them. Will you email me the info? bsburton@q.com Thanks!

Jill said...

I am excited to have your girls be my girls! Our family is very talented. :-)