Sunday, August 10, 2008

From the mouths of babes...

Kids are amazing! I am constantly learning from my own. Recently, they have said things that astound me. Tommy saw a cemetery as we were driving by, and he said, "Where did all the flowers go?" (He was impressed on Memorial Day with all the flowers on the graves.) Then he asked, "Where did Matthew go?" This came from him, I didn't remind him of his little brother. We talked about how he lives with Jesus now and how we'll get to see him again. Children really are listening even when you think they aren't!

Allison had an activity day where they learned about testimonies and she wrote her own down. This is what it says: MY TESTIMONY- I'd like to bear my testimony and I know this is the true church. I know that because I have asked people about their church, and they have no idea what their church is about except a few out of place things. I also know because I have felt the Holy Ghost. Even though other people tease me, it doesn't matter. I will still believe.

1 comment:

the Lola Letters said...

Wow, this totally choked me up. Kids are amazing, way-more-tuned-in, little gifts. Allison's testimony is killer. Loved it!