Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reply

Here is how it works-the 1st 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going( or cut and paste..no one will judge you, cause that is what I did). Then come back and let me know you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. Remember only the 1st 3 will qualify. Good Luck!!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I want to play!! This sounds so fun and it is a good excuse to do service for someone you love who may not need it. Thanks for including me!

Josh and Alison said...

Heather~ Count me in!! Aly

Blackburns said...

I want to play also. Sounds fun!!

Emily

Heather said...

Cool! Shauna, Aly and Emily- I can't wait to see what I make for you! Emily, I will need your address sometime, can you send it over Facebook? Thanks for playing!