Monday, October 6, 2008

Wasn't conference amazing??

Wow, I am so grateful for our prophets. Conference always leaves me feeling inspired and refreshed! I don't always feel I get to take in all they have to say at once, especially with the children running around! I look forward to re-reading their messages and listening to rebroadcasts on the internet. We are so blessed! I am especially grateful to President Uchtdorf, he seemed to always say just what I needed, both in the Relief Society Conference and on Saturday's broadcast on hope! He is amazing... What was your favorite talk?

2 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

President Uchtdorf's from Saturday morning was my favorite! I loved that whole session. I know I needed to hear his message!

Thinking of you and sending lots of love!

Jen

Jill Collier said...

It was so great! I loved President Monson's from I think Sunday morning about enjoying things now and also Elder Wirthlin's was so good and he is so cute and funny! It is a nice reminder to me of what is important to hear these great talks!