This is an easy post, because I was tagged on Facebook (my latest obsession)- I love copy and paste! You're tagged to write 25 random things on your blog! It's easier than it sounds.
1. Jen Nelson
6. Anyone else that so desires....
Here are mine:
1. I was a very chubby baby, rolls on arms and legs!
2. I grew up on a dairy farm in Marysvale UT. My chores involved feeding the calves their almost-gallon size bottles and changing by hand the sprinklers in the field with my younger brother.
3. I am the oldest of 6 children, but I am the shortest.
4. I do not have a middle name.
5. I was a cheerleader in the 9th grade, and on the drill team 10th-12th grade. I still tap out cheers and dances on my teeth when I'm trying to go to sleep! Weird- anyone else remember the entire dance to "This Is It" circa 1987?
6. My husband proposed to me on bended knee, ring in hand at the Jordan River Temple grounds after dating for 3 weeks.
7. I taught 5th grade for 2 years and was the P.E. Specialist for a year at an elementary school in Highland. My high school friends laughed when my husband told them I was a "coach."
8. The last PG-13 movie I saw was in 1996, my husband and I both swore them off together.
9. We have lived in 13 homes in our 12 1/2 years of marriage.
10. I served a mission in London and played way too many practical jokes on the Elders.
11. I taught myself to knit in 2005 and became quite addicted for awhile. I made ponchos, dishcloths, slippers, hats, and scarves.
12. I have read the Book of Mormon at least once every year since finishing my mission in 1995.
13. I learned how to make homemade bread (the right way), yogurt, cheese and French bread this last year.
14. My most recent hobby of sorts has been food storage.
15. I don't get sick when pregnant, but I do get RAVENOUS! I can't get enough to eat when I'm pregnant, especially in the 1st trimester.
16. I had gestational diabetes with my 2nd pregnancy.
17. The only TV I watch anymore is BYU TV, KBYU, Jazz games, and TV Land.
18. My husband and I are determined not to have video games in our home. (We'll have to see how that flies as our son gets older.)
19. My favorite church calling is Primary pianist.
20. I love to grow a garden in the spring and summer, my favorite thing are the tomatoes!
21. We did not know the gender of our first two children until they were born.
22. I'm currently tying a quilt for the Humanitarian Center.
23. The book I'm reading right now is 'The Christmas Sweater' by Glenn Beck.
24. My New Year's Resolution for this year is to read all the standard works. (Elder Perry says it can be done by reading 1 chapter from each of the big four every day.)
25. My family is my life!