Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Goodbye party


These are the cute people that I've been able to work with since August this last year.... They threw a goodbye/baby shower party for me on my last day of work!

They got a bunch of balloons complete with a 'It's A Boy' and 'It's A Girl' balloons, plus they had yummy food (all gluten free!) and tons of gifts. Talk about spoiled. One of the girls' grandmothers knitted SO many things for the babies. They both received a blanket, plus headbands for baby girl, booties, hats... I couldn't believe how many! I need to lay them all out and count them up- you won't believe it!

I've been very blessed with the kids and the co-workers I've been able to work with this year and have been able to get to know. I worked in the resource department, so the kids have special needs and are oh, so lovable. Thank you my sweet friends!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

What a sweet group!!!

Country Girl said...

So sweet! I can't believe you are having twins - that is still so crazy awesome to me. Hope all goes well as you are getting things ready for them. Love you guys.