Friday, January 17, 2014

Thomas and Drill Team Competitions don't mix...


This was Thomas' reaction when we took him to his first drill team competition! We were all there to support Allison at her region competition in Richfield... too bad it cost us $32 to get in and you could feel and hear the bass from the sound system halfway down the sidewalk even before you entered the building. haha!

Ah well, I remember my Dad going to my and my sister's drill team competition with ear plugs and a good book! They dance, then you wait through 20 more dances, then they dance again... repeat until they have performed 3 dances total throughout the day.

Allison has really improved so many dance skills this year, she has really enjoyed it. Becca started playing on the 7th and 8th grade basketball team and we'll post some pictures of her as soon as we can catch her in the action! Love my kiddos so much.

No comments: