Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thomas Christian Ryan






Who knew that Tommy was such a "poser"? Becca actually took all these pictures and Tommy was really playing it up! Tommy will be 4 on July 9th! I recently heard that life has long days and short years, I really believe that!
Tommy was recently diagnosed with Childhood Apraxia of Speech. What's that? It's a neurological disorder (I really don't like that word ) that affects his motor planning skills. That is why it's been so difficult for him to learn to talk. He is making great progress, though, and continues his preschool classes and works with his Speech and Language Pathologist once a week. Grandma and Grandpa Blackwell stopped by for a short visit last week and Tommy said, "Come see my room!" and "This is my window." And Grandma and Grandpa could understand every word! Yeah! We love him so!

No comments: