Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photo catch-up

Here's a few photos pre-camera taking a dip in the Barbie "hot tub." Above is the kids at the splash park near our home.
Father's Day- you can't tell that the kids were just a little bit excited about the gifts they got for their Dad!










Packing, anyone? I wish I could be a little more carefree about it like these three! Allison took a break to write "backwards notes" to everyone- just read them in the mirror!


Or... you could dress up like a "bad guy"- John is really not going to like this picture being posted. I promise he did it all on his own! I think the "bad guy" he's thinking of is maybe the granny from Word Girl?

Or, turn a #10 can and a broom into a beautiful princess. These kids certainly keep me on my toes!!

Our new home!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Your new home is beautiful!!! Love the random pictures. Looks like fun!

Marianne said...

Wow, fun pictures! I love that your kids can entertain themselves. And your house looks really gorgeous! have fun moving in.

Shelley said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture of your new place...it looks like a beautiful home!

Jill Collier said...

Wow, the new house is beautiful! How fun for your family! I'm sure it was nice to unpack all your things again :) Love the picture of Tommy as a bad guy, lol. We love you guys!