Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank you!


Thank you to all that supported my friend and his family, if only with your prayers. Bryce has had serious complications and the cancer is so aggressive, that they have decided to bring him home until the end of his life. Our hearts go out to their family, we are so sorry.
P.S. Bryce passed away Wednesday night, August 5. We know he is in a wonderful place now, but we do worry for his cute wife taking care of 4 little ones on her own! We will keep you in our prayers, Ginger!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

That is so sad Heather! I was amazed reading his story of his determination and positive attitude. He smiles in every picture, which says a lot! My heart goes out to that sweet family who is losing a wonderful daddy. I hope they know that they will see him again...

Alli said...

That is sooo sad! It made me cry yesterday. But, he is going to a better place than we are!

Jill Collier said...

Gosh, how sad and hard for their family! I can't even imagine! He seemed like a great father and husband.